Success for Honiton choir members
Two members of St Paul’s Choir, Honiton, have succesfully completed the Royal School of Church Music exams.
Marilyn Kidney achieved the silver award, while Gina Wilkins achieved bronze status,
The exams comprise of singing prepared pieces, such as psalms and hymns and require a great deal of background knowledge of church music.
St Paul’s Choir will be holding practice sessions every Friday night throughout September, as well as singing for the 9.30am Sunday Eucharist.
They welcome singers, of all ages, to join them, as well as basses and tenors, of which they are in short supply.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Julie De’Ath Lancaster.
- 1 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 2 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 5 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 6 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 7 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 8 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 9 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 10 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners