Success for Honiton choir members
Two members of St Paul’s Choir, Honiton, have succesfully completed the Royal School of Church Music exams.
Marilyn Kidney achieved the silver award, while Gina Wilkins achieved bronze status,
The exams comprise of singing prepared pieces, such as psalms and hymns and require a great deal of background knowledge of church music.
St Paul’s Choir will be holding practice sessions every Friday night throughout September, as well as singing for the 9.30am Sunday Eucharist.
They welcome singers, of all ages, to join them, as well as basses and tenors, of which they are in short supply.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Julie De’Ath Lancaster.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching