Success for See the Future annual ball
- Credit: Archant
A sparkling fundraising ball was held by Honiton-based sight-loss charity See the Future last week.
The bash, at Woodbury Park Hotel, raised vital funds for the charity, which make people aware of the importance of taking regular and consistent eye tests - which can also unearth other diseases and conditions.
See the Future’s founder Leanne Greengrass said: “I think this year’s ball was one of the best we have held.
“I would like to thank every person involved in the night and the businesses who supported the event.
“It was just successful from start to finish. We had such good entertainment this year as well.
You may also want to watch:
“We raised £4,600 which will go to local eye-care projects and hospitals around the UK.
“I am already planning next year’s ball so watch this space!”
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three