I m pleased to inform your readers that �453 was raised at the summer sale for Christian Aid, in Seaton Town Hall, last Friday.
I'm pleased to inform your readers that �453 was raised at the summer sale for Christian Aid, in Seaton Town Hall, last Friday.
I'd like to thank all those who took part, particularly the helpers from the Seaton churches, who worked hard to make it a success.
It is most heartening that people in Seaton are prepared to be generous at a difficult time, to those who need it the most.
You may also want to watch:
Seaton Christian Aid Committee
Westleigh, 22 Wessiters, Seaton
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 5 School recognised for appliance of science
- 6 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 9 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election