Sweet Black Angels to headline fund-raiser
Fund-raising gig for the Beehive in Honiton.
Honiton rockers Sweet Black Angels will be headlining a fund-raising gig for the Beehive Community Centre.
The Boston Bash on Saturday, August 11, also includes and evening of poetry and dance. Sweet Black Angels’ lead singer Scott Phillips said: “We are excited about a top of the range music venue coming to our home town and looking forward to a venue big enough for the full band to perform in.
“Exciting times ahead and we are looking forward to showcasing our new album there in the near future.”
The evening also includes the 100 prizes draw – the star prize is a year’s free hairdressing, which has been donated by House of Hair in New Street.
You may also want to watch:
To date, more than 1,200 draw tickets have been sold.
Tickets will be available on Charter Day on Saturday, July 28, or by contacting Sharon Pavey on email@example.com
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track