Sweet Black Angels to headline fund-raiser
Fund-raising gig for the Beehive in Honiton.
Honiton rockers Sweet Black Angels will be headlining a fund-raising gig for the Beehive Community Centre.
The Boston Bash on Saturday, August 11, also includes and evening of poetry and dance. Sweet Black Angels’ lead singer Scott Phillips said: “We are excited about a top of the range music venue coming to our home town and looking forward to a venue big enough for the full band to perform in.
“Exciting times ahead and we are looking forward to showcasing our new album there in the near future.”
The evening also includes the 100 prizes draw – the star prize is a year’s free hairdressing, which has been donated by House of Hair in New Street.
You may also want to watch:
To date, more than 1,200 draw tickets have been sold.
Tickets will be available on Charter Day on Saturday, July 28, or by contacting Sharon Pavey on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon