Swine flu call centre to be set up in Exeter
The Government is to set up a call centre in Exeter to deal with swine flu inquiries.
The Government is to set up a call centre in Exeter to deal with swine flu inquiries. It is part of a nationwide response to the pandemic.
Manpower UK Limited is at the JobCentre in Exeter today, seeking to recruit up to 30 customer service operators.
The jobs are temporary, but for a "duration unknown".
Staff are required from 8am to midnight and can expect to earn �6 per hour.
You may also want to watch:
Applicants can visit the JobCentre today or call Emma Rice on (01392) 219777.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system
- 7 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 8 Axe Valley Runners in Exeter Quay race
- 9 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 10 Home care business receives prestigious national popularity award