Swine flu call centre to be set up in Exeter
The Government is to set up a call centre in Exeter to deal with swine flu inquiries.
The Government is to set up a call centre in Exeter to deal with swine flu inquiries. It is part of a nationwide response to the pandemic.
Manpower UK Limited is at the JobCentre in Exeter today, seeking to recruit up to 30 customer service operators.
The jobs are temporary, but for a "duration unknown".
Staff are required from 8am to midnight and can expect to earn �6 per hour.
You may also want to watch:
Applicants can visit the JobCentre today or call Emma Rice on (01392) 219777.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching