Swine flu call centre to be set up in Exeter
The Government is to set up a call centre in Exeter to deal with swine flu inquiries.
The Government is to set up a call centre in Exeter to deal with swine flu inquiries. It is part of a nationwide response to the pandemic.
Manpower UK Limited is at the JobCentre in Exeter today, seeking to recruit up to 30 customer service operators.
The jobs are temporary, but for a "duration unknown".
Staff are required from 8am to midnight and can expect to earn �6 per hour.
Applicants can visit the JobCentre today or call Emma Rice on (01392) 219777.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire