Fish suppers at Lyme to aid the RNLI
- Credit: Archant
Diners can enjoy some tasty meals and support the lifeboat charity
Two evenings of fish suppers are being held in Lyme Regis in a tasty fundraising event in aid of the RNLI.
The first is on Friday, October 12, from 6pm at the town’s sailing club. Fish and chips are on the menu at £10 per person with £5 of the cost going to the lifeboat charity.
On the following evening, October 13, there is a varied menu at the lifeboat station prepared by Petrina Muscroft.
Dining is between 4pm and 8pm with a menu of fish chowder and bread, salmon and new potatoes, tuna chickpea and broccoli salad and vegetarian pasta.
You may also want to watch:
Petrina told The Herald: ”People will need to bring their own drinks and bookings in advance would be a great help.”
Diners are being asked to donate a minimum of £6 per person for the meal.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
To book a place call 07967145035 or go e mail email@example.com
Last year’s suppers raised more than £450 for the RNLI.