Tatworth Primary’s new leadership team welcomes pupils
- Credit: Archant
New head teacher Tracey Hart pledges to continue building on the school’s success and progress
Tatworth Primary School’s new headteacher, Tracey Hart, and her leadership team welcomed back pupils to the spring term.
Ms Hart was deputy headteacher to Stephen Clarke, who has now retired.
The new deputy head is Sarah Hewitson while Ann Webb has also been promoted to become the school’s Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO).
Ms Hart said: “I feel very privileged to be the new headteacher even though I have worked at the school for over three years as deputy and SENCO and co-Head.
You may also want to watch:
“The warm atmosphere and constant drive for improvement at Tatworth make it a very special place.”
Ms Hart also shared, in a recent e-mail to parents, her commitment to continue to build on the school’s success and progress, and reassured parents that she would continue to drive to make improvements to allow every child to achieve and enjoy their education. She expressed her desire that every child should be happy, safe and have access to an enriched and broad curriculum.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
In order to form closer links with families Ms Hart is introducing regular drop-in sessions.
* Tatworth Primary is a single form village school.