Tear-jerker on the way as Blood Brothers is staged in Axminster
- Credit: Archant
ADC Youth will be taking to the stage later this week with their latest production - Blood Brothers.
Get your tissues ready for ADC Youth’s latest show, Willy Russell’s Blood Brothers.
This famous tear-jerker will be performed by the club’s talented members who range in age from 9 to 19 at The Guildhall, in Axminster.
The youngsters have been rehearsing for the show for several months under the direction of Sara Leat and Jack Price and are now ready to perform it in public.
The tragic story tells the tale of twin brothers who are separated at birth and grow up to lead very different lives, but whose paths cross on many occasions.
You may also want to watch:
Blood Brothers is set to open on Thursday, June 22, with further evening performances on Friday, June 23 and Saturday, June 24.
There will also be a matinee performance on Sunday, June 25.
Tickets are now available at cost of only £8 either from Archway Bookshop in Church Street or online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/axminster-drama-club
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief