Television catches fire, Seaton

A TELEVISION caught fire and left a bedroom smoke logged at an address in Seaton. Firefighters from Seaton and Colyton were called out at 5.43pm on Wednesday, July 15, to Tolman Crescent. The television was damaged by fire and the surrounding area was sm

A TELEVISION caught fire and left a bedroom smoke logged at an address in Seaton.

Firefighters from Seaton and Colyton were called out at 5.43pm on Wednesday, July 15, to Tolman Crescent.

The television was damaged by fire and the surrounding area was smoke damaged.

Crews used a fire extinguisher and hose reel jet to put the fire out and aired the property with a ventilation fan.


You may also want to watch:


The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter