Temporary overnight closure of M5 junction
Southbound exit slip road of junction 29 will close for essential works.
The southbound exit slip road of the M5 Junction 29 will be closed overnight tomorrow (Thursday, June 21) and Friday.
The overnight closures will take place between 8pm and 6am on both evenings to enable anti-skid surfacing work on the slip road. The work is part of the ongoing upgrade of the junction to open up access to the Exeter and East Devon Growth Point.
The slip road will be open as usual in the daytime.
South West Highways Ltd is carrying out the work on behalf of Devon County Council.
You may also want to watch:
Temporary speed limits remain in place for the safety of the travelling public and roadworkers, and mobile speed enforcement is taking place.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 8 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 9 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 10 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event