Temporary overnight closure of M5 junction
Southbound exit slip road of junction 29 will close for essential works.
The southbound exit slip road of the M5 Junction 29 will be closed overnight tomorrow (Thursday, June 21) and Friday.
The overnight closures will take place between 8pm and 6am on both evenings to enable anti-skid surfacing work on the slip road. The work is part of the ongoing upgrade of the junction to open up access to the Exeter and East Devon Growth Point.
The slip road will be open as usual in the daytime.
South West Highways Ltd is carrying out the work on behalf of Devon County Council.
You may also want to watch:
Temporary speed limits remain in place for the safety of the travelling public and roadworkers, and mobile speed enforcement is taking place.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home