Tenacity mistaken for arrogance
So, Tesco is the preferred option of the Planning Officers. I looked back to the election campaign leaflets and read the words Sandra has extensive experience of working with bureaucrats and is known for her forthright approach to problem solving .
So, Tesco is the preferred option of the Planning Officers. I looked back to the election campaign leaflets and read the words "Sandra has extensive experience of working with bureaucrats and is known for her forthright approach to problem solving". So, have you forgotten why she was elected? To fight for Seaton. What the ill-informed and short-sighted see as arrogance is the terrier-like tenacity of someone who puts everything she has into a good cause, including her reputation.
This council has spent many hundreds of hours researching, consulting with experts, and even travelling abroad at their own expense, to try and fight not only the might of Tesco, but a very selective, self-interested EDDC. Sidmouth took the cream, now Honiton has the benefit of leader Sara Randall Johnson, who is covering her own back.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 7 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 8 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 Property of the Week: Otter Mill