Tenacity mistaken for arrogance
So, Tesco is the preferred option of the Planning Officers. I looked back to the election campaign leaflets and read the words Sandra has extensive experience of working with bureaucrats and is known for her forthright approach to problem solving .
So, Tesco is the preferred option of the Planning Officers. I looked back to the election campaign leaflets and read the words "Sandra has extensive experience of working with bureaucrats and is known for her forthright approach to problem solving". So, have you forgotten why she was elected? To fight for Seaton. What the ill-informed and short-sighted see as arrogance is the terrier-like tenacity of someone who puts everything she has into a good cause, including her reputation.
This council has spent many hundreds of hours researching, consulting with experts, and even travelling abroad at their own expense, to try and fight not only the might of Tesco, but a very selective, self-interested EDDC. Sidmouth took the cream, now Honiton has the benefit of leader Sara Randall Johnson, who is covering her own back.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 5 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 6 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing