Tenacity mistaken for arrogance
So, Tesco is the preferred option of the Planning Officers. I looked back to the election campaign leaflets and read the words Sandra has extensive experience of working with bureaucrats and is known for her forthright approach to problem solving .
So, Tesco is the preferred option of the Planning Officers. I looked back to the election campaign leaflets and read the words "Sandra has extensive experience of working with bureaucrats and is known for her forthright approach to problem solving". So, have you forgotten why she was elected? To fight for Seaton. What the ill-informed and short-sighted see as arrogance is the terrier-like tenacity of someone who puts everything she has into a good cause, including her reputation.
This council has spent many hundreds of hours researching, consulting with experts, and even travelling abroad at their own expense, to try and fight not only the might of Tesco, but a very selective, self-interested EDDC. Sidmouth took the cream, now Honiton has the benefit of leader Sara Randall Johnson, who is covering her own back.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding