Tenants can influence EDDC
Influential new panel being set up.
By joining the newly-formed Accountability and Scrutiny Panel, tenants will be able to challenge managers, voice their concerns, and those of other tenants and their communities, be independent and drive improvement in services through evidenced based challenges on service issues.
The panel will link with other important groups within the existing framework, such as the Mystery Shopping team and Service Review Groups, both of which have a scrutiny function within their remit.
This voluntary role needs tenants who are fairly confident, who can put their views forward in a constructive way, who are able to work with others, who understand services and priorities for tenants and who are willing to undertake some training to equip them more fully for this challenging and crucial role.
There is a lot of work to do to set the panel up, so at this stage the team wants to hear from tenants who might welcome the opportunity to scrutinise EDDC’s Housing Service.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and/or register your interest in being involved, call Jane Reading on (01395) 516551 ext 2236 or email email@example.com
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 7 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer