Tesco to close for refurbishments
Free bus service to be run for shoppers.
THE Tesco store in Honiton has been scheduled for closure from this week as it undergoes refurbishment.
It will be closed from Saturday (July 9) at 6pm and will not reopen until 8am on Friday, July 15.
As part of the revamp the store’s beers, wines and spirits and dairy sections will be improved.
The store’s fridges and freezers will also be updated and the site’s petrol station will undergo refurbishments.
There will also be a new customer services desk.
A free bus service will be running from Sunday, July 10 until Thursday, July 14, to take shoppers from the Honiton store to Tesco Extra Exeter Vale.
- 1 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 2 Gittsham motorist 'so drunk he had to be carried out of car'
- 3 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 4 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 5 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 8 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 9 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 10 Historic charter day back in Honiton this July
The timetable is as follows:
Service to Exeter Vale leaves 9am, 10.40am, 12.20pm, 2pm and 3.40pm and arrival times are 40 minutes after departure
Return services from Exeter Vale to Honiton leave at 9.50am, 11.30am, 1.10pm, 2.50pm and 4.30pm and arrives 40 minutes later.