Thank you, Axminster Hospital
Praise for NHS.
In an era when so many heap criticism on the NHS, it gives me great pleasure to express my deep gratitude to the medical team at Axminster Hospital where I underwent a cataract operation last week.
My treatment was exemplary in every respect, and I came away full of admiration for the team’s professionalism and skill.
An operation, no matter how minor, can be very stressful for some people of a nervous nature.... and it was so heartening to realise that this was fully recognised at Axminster Hospital where the medical staff is clearly as conscious of patients’ mental condition as they are of their physical problem.
All of us about to have cataracts removed received great kindness and understanding and were put at ease.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you, Axminster Hospital.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents