Thanks for saving my life
On February 18 this year, I was on the front page of your newspaper. I was the 22-year-old girl who had a really bad accident on the Axminster by-pass.
On February 18 this year, I was on the front page of your newspaper.
I was the 22-year-old girl who had a really bad accident on the Axminster by-pass.
It's been a long road to recovery and I'm nearly there.
I would like to thank everybody from your newspaper, the staff at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital all the emergency services personnel who helped to save my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you and have a merry Christmas
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary