Thanks for saving my life
On February 18 this year, I was on the front page of your newspaper. I was the 22-year-old girl who had a really bad accident on the Axminster by-pass.
On February 18 this year, I was on the front page of your newspaper.
I was the 22-year-old girl who had a really bad accident on the Axminster by-pass.
It's been a long road to recovery and I'm nearly there.
I would like to thank everybody from your newspaper, the staff at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital all the emergency services personnel who helped to save my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you and have a merry Christmas
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK