Thanks for saving my life
On February 18 this year, I was on the front page of your newspaper. I was the 22-year-old girl who had a really bad accident on the Axminster by-pass.
On February 18 this year, I was on the front page of your newspaper.
I was the 22-year-old girl who had a really bad accident on the Axminster by-pass.
It's been a long road to recovery and I'm nearly there.
I would like to thank everybody from your newspaper, the staff at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital all the emergency services personnel who helped to save my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you and have a merry Christmas
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis