Thanks for the support
After one of the most action-packed Lyme Regis Lifeboat Weeks in the history of the event – not to mention the wonderful weather – we would just like to place on record our heartfelt thanks to all those who gave us such tremendous support... support, without which, the week would simply have failed.
There are too many to mention by name, but you know who you are.
The loan of the slipway marquee was a huge bonus.
The sponsors who contributed to our celebration of the 150th anniversary of lifeboats in Lyme Regis.
The generous donors of so many superb items for the celebrity auction.
The collectors whose tireless efforts will boost the funds of the RNLI charity in these difficult times.
Those who spent hours just counting the proceeds.
- 1 River Cottage Kitchen now open again at out-of-town HQ
- 2 Pub of the year Axminster Inn crowned
- 3 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 6 Honiton author release new sci-fi drama book
- 7 Why are we constantly waiting?
- 8 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 9 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
The many groups who performed in our superb new shelters, or elsewhere in the town, to the delight of our visitors.
The visitors themselves who, once again, were generous in their giving and praised the efforts of the dozens of volunteers who made the Week possible.
‘Thank you’ does not seem adequate, but it is deeply sincere.
Lyme Regis RNLI Guild and crew.