Thanks for the support
After one of the most action-packed Lyme Regis Lifeboat Weeks in the history of the event – not to mention the wonderful weather – we would just like to place on record our heartfelt thanks to all those who gave us such tremendous support... support, without which, the week would simply have failed.
There are too many to mention by name, but you know who you are.
The loan of the slipway marquee was a huge bonus.
The sponsors who contributed to our celebration of the 150th anniversary of lifeboats in Lyme Regis.
The generous donors of so many superb items for the celebrity auction.
You may also want to watch:
The collectors whose tireless efforts will boost the funds of the RNLI charity in these difficult times.
Those who spent hours just counting the proceeds.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
The many groups who performed in our superb new shelters, or elsewhere in the town, to the delight of our visitors.
The visitors themselves who, once again, were generous in their giving and praised the efforts of the dozens of volunteers who made the Week possible.
‘Thank you’ does not seem adequate, but it is deeply sincere.
Lyme Regis RNLI Guild and crew.