Thanks for the support
After one of the most action-packed Lyme Regis Lifeboat Weeks in the history of the event – not to mention the wonderful weather – we would just like to place on record our heartfelt thanks to all those who gave us such tremendous support... support, without which, the week would simply have failed.
There are too many to mention by name, but you know who you are.
The loan of the slipway marquee was a huge bonus.
The sponsors who contributed to our celebration of the 150th anniversary of lifeboats in Lyme Regis.
The generous donors of so many superb items for the celebrity auction.
You may also want to watch:
The collectors whose tireless efforts will boost the funds of the RNLI charity in these difficult times.
Those who spent hours just counting the proceeds.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
The many groups who performed in our superb new shelters, or elsewhere in the town, to the delight of our visitors.
The visitors themselves who, once again, were generous in their giving and praised the efforts of the dozens of volunteers who made the Week possible.
‘Thank you’ does not seem adequate, but it is deeply sincere.
Lyme Regis RNLI Guild and crew.