Thanks for Winefred
Tributes from Seaton Visitor Centre Trust.
The Seaton Visitor Centre Trust would like to thank all those involved in the recent production of Winefred, whether in front of the stage, on the stage or behind the stage.
The play with its integral music set out to be, and was, a real community effort. We would also like to thank the audiences who supported the event so brilliantly, by the Tuesday of the performance week, there was not a ticket available whether for love or for money.
On a rather different issue, our apologies go to Alison Page who played a major role with regard to the painting of the scenery and whose name was inadvertently omitted from the programme.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon