That 70s Band woos crowds at Axmouth
Big crowds flock to Axmouth Village Flower Show
THE 68th Axmouth Village Flower Show is thought to have attracted a record number of visitors.
More than 700 entries were received for the flower and produce classes.
Organisers said: “It was a brilliant day - absolutely fantastic. It was very, very busy and we may have had a record crowd.”
Entertainment was provided by Chard Goldstars majorettes and the Rockwood Dog Display Team.
A highlight was Space Hopper races. Adults hopped across the finish line wearing fancy dress.
Evening entertainment has been hailed a fantastic success by those who attended. The headline act was The Bogtrotters, but local support band That 70s Band are receiving rave reviews.
- 1 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 2 Upheaval at Honiton Town Council as six members walk out of meeting and resign
- 3 'People are now too smart to fall for Tory culture wars...'
- 4 Sophie sacrifices waist-length hair for charity
- 5 Property of the Week: Thorn Cottage, Stockland
- 6 Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- 7 Chris reminisces on his earliest memories from the 1980s
- 8 Missing 21 year old from Honiton FOUND
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Looking back on local football in the Devon & Exeter League
Village groups will benefit from profits.