That 70s Band woos crowds at Axmouth
Big crowds flock to Axmouth Village Flower Show
THE 68th Axmouth Village Flower Show is thought to have attracted a record number of visitors.
More than 700 entries were received for the flower and produce classes.
Organisers said: “It was a brilliant day - absolutely fantastic. It was very, very busy and we may have had a record crowd.”
Entertainment was provided by Chard Goldstars majorettes and the Rockwood Dog Display Team.
You may also want to watch:
A highlight was Space Hopper races. Adults hopped across the finish line wearing fancy dress.
Evening entertainment has been hailed a fantastic success by those who attended. The headline act was The Bogtrotters, but local support band That 70s Band are receiving rave reviews.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
Village groups will benefit from profits.