Thatched property fire

Incident involving a gas fire.

Firefighters were called to a chimney fire in a thatched property in Gittisham.

On arrival to the incident at 6.20pm, on Saturday, crews located the blaze, which involved a gas fire.

A thermal imaging camera and chimney equipment were used to combat the fire.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter