The bubbly’s in the fridge, Vanessa!
Web poll: EastEnders character loses the plot. Do you sympathise?
EastEnders character Vanessa Gold stabbed at a photo frame like a scene from The Shining last night.
In a classic episode of the BBC soap, she lost the plot after discovering partner Max’s affair with ex-wife Tanya.
Already distraught, she was tipped over the edge during a visit to Max’s love nest - when she unravelled a scrunched up note left for Tanya.
Max had written: “The bubbly’s in the fridge.”
You may also want to watch:
Dwelling on those words later, the normally immaculately-styled and ultra house proud Vanessa repeated them in psycho mode before trashing the house.
The curtains went first, followed by everything else in her path.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
“Calm down, Vanessa! He’s only a man,” countless viewers must have thought.
But would you have reacted in the same way?
Take part in our web poll.
Photo courtesy of the BBC.