The cats nobody wants
Inseparable Andre and Tiggy’s owner has died. Can you give them a new home for Christmas?
TWO cats, whose owner died, are in need of a loving new home - together.
Honiton Cats Protection has, so far, struggled to find someone willing to take on the 10-year-old pets called Andre and Tiggy.
“They have always been together and we want them to stay together, but they are 10 years old,” said the charity’s spokeswoman, Lizzie Manley.
“They are lovely cats - sweet and friendly, healthy too - but nobody seems to want them.”
The cats have been in the care of the charity for months and Mrs Manley says they deserve a loving home.
Although Cats Protection usually charges a �40 adoption fee, the charity is prepared to waive it in this case.
- 1 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 2 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 7 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 8 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
- 9 Vanity Fair play to be performed at the Beehive
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
If you can offer Andre and Tiggy and good home call (01404) 45241.