The cats nobody wants
Inseparable Andre and Tiggy’s owner has died. Can you give them a new home for Christmas?
TWO cats, whose owner died, are in need of a loving new home - together.
Honiton Cats Protection has, so far, struggled to find someone willing to take on the 10-year-old pets called Andre and Tiggy.
“They have always been together and we want them to stay together, but they are 10 years old,” said the charity’s spokeswoman, Lizzie Manley.
“They are lovely cats - sweet and friendly, healthy too - but nobody seems to want them.”
You may also want to watch:
The cats have been in the care of the charity for months and Mrs Manley says they deserve a loving home.
Although Cats Protection usually charges a �40 adoption fee, the charity is prepared to waive it in this case.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 4 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Sidmouth and Ottery hockey stung by Hornets
If you can offer Andre and Tiggy and good home call (01404) 45241.