The Cherry Orchard to be staged at Smeatharpe stadium
- Credit: Kirstin Prisk Photography Ltd
Tickets are available at The Beehive, Honiton, to see The Miracle Theatre’s production of ‘The Cherry Orchard and comedian Alun Cochrane.
The Beehive is backing The Miracle Theatre production of ‘The Cherry Orchard’, which is being staged on Friday, June 22, at Smeatharpe stadium.
Miracle unpacks Chekhov’s bittersweet comedy about a once-wealthy family, who are deaf to the rumblings of change which surrounds them, and unable to accept help when they need it.
Bill Scott’s new adaptation brings out all the humour and pathos of Chekhov’s masterpiece.
Tickets: from the Beehive before the show. Cash only on the day at the gate.
You may also want to watch:
Also at The Beehive, top stand-up comedian Alun Cochrane, is appearing on Saturday, June 23, at 8pm.
Alun is known for his acute observational comedy. He’s an award-winning stand-up comedian and has appeared on numerous TV shows including Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Mock The Week and Have I Got News For You.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
Alun is a master at observational comedy, an expert in storytelling and uniquely able to gather material from anywhere he wanders in mind or body.