The Co-operative defends Honiton investment
‘Positive feedback’ from customers received by supermarket.
THE Co-operative has defended the result of its recent store re-fit in Honiton, saying it has received positive feedback from customers.
A spokesperson said: “The Co-operative Food store in Honiton was refitted as part of a rolling programme of store upgrades designed to improve the shopping experience for our customers.
“The upgrade included new d�cor, extensions to the fresh and chilled range, as well as more lines added to the bakery section.”
The spokesperson added: “The width between the aisles has not increased, but we have realigned the shelving units to create a more shopper-friendly layout.
You may also want to watch:
“We always aim to fulfil the needs of the local community, and we have had positive feedback from customers regarding the new layout of the store.”
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer