The Co-operative defends Honiton investment
‘Positive feedback’ from customers received by supermarket.
THE Co-operative has defended the result of its recent store re-fit in Honiton, saying it has received positive feedback from customers.
A spokesperson said: “The Co-operative Food store in Honiton was refitted as part of a rolling programme of store upgrades designed to improve the shopping experience for our customers.
“The upgrade included new d�cor, extensions to the fresh and chilled range, as well as more lines added to the bakery section.”
The spokesperson added: “The width between the aisles has not increased, but we have realigned the shelving units to create a more shopper-friendly layout.
You may also want to watch:
“We always aim to fulfil the needs of the local community, and we have had positive feedback from customers regarding the new layout of the store.”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 8 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track