The new ice age
Icicles hanging from homes in East Devon
AFTER the snow came ice. And, for some, the problem isn’t just underfoot.
Enormous icicles have formed on some homes in Feniton, near Honiton, posing another danger as a thaw approaches.
The icicles pictured here were photographed by Feniton resident Jan Devereese.
Similar icicles have formed on homes in neighbouring Honiton.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, fears that melting snow could fall from roof tops in High Street, posing a danger to shoppers, have prompted warning signs to be put up on New Street Corner.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 8 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 9 School recognised for appliance of science
- 10 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election