The Recycling Shop opens in Axminster
The Recycling Shop is pleased to announce the opening of a new shop in Castle Hill, Axminster.
Owner of the Recycling shop Mr Tony Chipperfield said: “We have been looking to open in Axminster for some time now, but have never managed to find the right location or anywhere big enough.
“The Recycling Shop has been providing a service in Axminster for nearly three years now, so it was only a matter of time before we opened a shop in the town.”
The Recycling Shop offers a superb service for recycling all good, usable household items, whilst helping to raise money for your chosen charity at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, please visit www.tradeanddonate.com or call and speak to a member of staff.
Tony would like to thank Shane and Clare, from Morgan-York Estate Agents, who helped make it possible for the shop to open in three days, which is amazing - not forgetting A G Signs, in Honiton, who supplied and fitted the signs for the new shop.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Fuel poverty: Real pressure is on those with low incomes
- 10 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
The Recycling Shop offers a FREE collection service for the whole of East Devon and is always able to collect the same week, sometimes the same day.
Tony said: “We are really exited about coming to the town of Axminster, but it is only down to the continued generosity of the public that makes it possible for us to help recycle your items and raise money for so many very worthwhile causes at the same time.”