Therapy taster sessions, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is holding two open days this month and are offering therapy taster sessions.
The days will run from Friday, July 23 to Saturday, July 24, Tasters of shiatsu, oesteopathy, accupuncture and a facial rejuvenation will be on offer on Saturday.
There will aslo be healers available, and there role is said to offer a sense of peace and well being and is non-invasive.
Julie Faber, co-ordinator for the centre, said: “This is a great opportunity to come and see our lovely centre. We’re so proud of what we have to offer and look forward to sharing it with you all.
“Our healers are also fantastic with animals, so if you would like to bring you pets along, they’re most welcomed - furred, feathered or finned, our doors are always open.”
You may also want to watch:
The event both days will run from 10am to 4pm. For more informaiton call Kizzy Brown or Julie Faber on (01297) 32331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Entry is free.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 9 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 10 William conquers 200 books