Therapy taster sessions, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is holding two open days this month and are offering therapy taster sessions.
The days will run from Friday, July 23 to Saturday, July 24, Tasters of shiatsu, oesteopathy, accupuncture and a facial rejuvenation will be on offer on Saturday.
There will aslo be healers available, and there role is said to offer a sense of peace and well being and is non-invasive.
Julie Faber, co-ordinator for the centre, said: “This is a great opportunity to come and see our lovely centre. We’re so proud of what we have to offer and look forward to sharing it with you all.
“Our healers are also fantastic with animals, so if you would like to bring you pets along, they’re most welcomed - furred, feathered or finned, our doors are always open.”
You may also want to watch:
The event both days will run from 10am to 4pm. For more informaiton call Kizzy Brown or Julie Faber on (01297) 32331 or email email@example.com Entry is free.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Wiscombe Park hosts a fabulous return to motorsport
- 5 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 9 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations