These are the dates Santa will be making his stops to visit the good girls and boys of Honiton
PUBLISHED: 16:57 22 November 2018 | UPDATED: 09:55 27 November 2018
Santa will be making another visit in his sleigh to Honiton children this year.
The festive float, put on annually by Honiton Round Table, will be making its way around dozens of streets in the town.
Here is when you have a chance to meet Santa.
• Sunday, December 2; 4pm to 7.30pm: Shipley Road; Langford Avenue; Rosewell Close; Pottery Close; Charles Road; Pale Gate Close; Northcote Lane; George Street; St Cyres Road; Ashleigh Road; Oaklea.
• Wednesday, December 5; 6pm to 8pm: Willow Walk; Yallop Way; Heron Road; Woodmill View; Glanville Way; Biddington Way; Whitmore Way; Bucanon Close.
• Honiton Christmas Carnival: Saturday, December 8.
• Sunday, December 9; 4pm to 7.30pm: Lilley Walk, Jerrard Crescent; Eureka Terrace; Mead View; Livermore Road, Roundball Close; Littletown Road (stop at end of Streamers Meadow); Manor Crescent; Haydons Park; Woodmans Crescent; Sawmills Way; Crosscut Way.
• Wednesday, December 12; 6pm to 8pm: St Peter’s and St Paul’s; St Leonards; Chestnut Way; Walnut Road; Old Elm Road; Honeysuckle Drive; Cherry Close.
• Dunkeswell: Thursday, December 13; 6.30pm to 8pm:
Outside Throgmorton Community Hall.
• Sunday, December 16; 4pm to 7.30pm: Glen View; Monmouth Way; Waterleat Avenue; Buttery Road; Brand Road; Gronau Close; Hatcher Close; Hazelwood Close; Moore Park; Linhay Close; Butts Close; Upland Chase.
• Monday, December 24; 4.30pm to 6.30pm: Millers Way; Millhead Road; Rosemount Lane (stop at Courtenay); Joslin Road; Rosemount Lane (stop at start of Rowcroft Close); Milldale Crescent; Rosemount Close (stop at end); Banfield Way; Littletown Road (Stop at the junction with Whitebridges north); Whitebridges (south).
Alistair Britchford, of Honiton Round Table, said: “We always get a great community response and it is great how excited the local children get.”