They’re going to a Yarty Party
- Credit: Archant
Summer festival will aid Axminster Care Service and local healthy eating charity HALFF
Axminster fundraisers are planning a family-friendly festival to aid local charities.
The Yarty Party will take place on the showground off Trafalgar Way on Saturday, July 22.
It will raise money for locally-based healthy eating charity HALFF and the Axminster Care Service, which funds many worthy causes in the area.
The event will focus on family activities and will feature an impressive line-up of top musicians.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.yartyparty.co.uk for ticket information and further details.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre