Thieves target cars in Beer and Colyton areas
Police warn motorists not to leave valuables in their vehicles
POLIVCE have issued an alert to drivers after a spate of thefts from vehicles in the Seaton area.
The neighbourhood policing team are advising motorists to ensure all valuable items are not left on display in cars.
Sp far this month the Seaton Rural area has seen three vehicles broken into.
A mobile phone, CDs, a torch and sunglasses were stolen from a Peugeot parked at Colyton Grammar School on November 11 (crime reference KN/10/448).
You may also want to watch:
A make-up bag and contents were stolen from a Renault parked outside the Fountain Head, Branscombe
On November 13 ( crime reference KN/10/451)
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
And a CD player, cds and sunglasses were stolen from a Peugeot parked in Underleys, Beer on November 16 (crime Ref KN/10/457).
Police officer Steve Speariett said: “If possible take your valuables with you or lock them out of sight. If you see anything suspicious or a crime taking place call 999.”
Anyone with information about the crones is asked to call 08452 77744 quoting the crime reference numbers.