Axminster accountant made director of South West firm
- Credit: Archant
An Axminster accountant has been made a director of chartered accountants Thomas Westcott.
Robyn Jennings is based in Axminster having grown up in Chard and joined the firm in 2013 as a graduate trainee. She has been made one of three new directors of the South West based accountants.
Ms Jennings, who is a member of Axminster Rotary Club, said: “I am over the moon to have been promoted to director.
“It is great to be recognised for the contribution I have made to the firm and I am looking forward to working hard in my new role and continuing to support my clients.
“Having always lived in the South West, I feel very fortunate to be able to achieve my career ambitions in the area I love.”
You may also want to watch:
Thomas Westcott is one of the largest independent accountancy practices in the South West with 17 offices across Devon and Somerset.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband