Three brand new Jaguars join funeral fleet
Family funeral directors invest in top quality vehicles for clients in East Devon and West Dorset
A leading firm of East Devon undertakers has added three brand new Jaguars to its vehicle fleet.
Family funeral directors operated by Julian and Karen Hussey along with Julian’s mother Joyce Dunford and step-father Eric Dunford, recently took delivery of two Jaguar hearses and a Jaguar limousine to replace part of their existing fleet of Jaguars.
The British-made vehicles represent a major investment for the family and signify their desire to offer the families that use their services the very best.
The vehicles, with their distinctive ‘DPC’ number plates, operate across East Devon and West Dorset where the family own W G Potter, in Axminster, Overmass and Chapple, in Seaton, E A Dodd and Son, in Honiton and A G Down, in Bridport
Eric Dunford said that the vehicles would further the family’s aim to provide a “dignified, professional and caring service” to the local community.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route