Threshers to pull out of Honiton
CHAINSTORE Threshers is to pull out of Honiton. But the business may survive, as an independent outlet.
CHAINSTORE Threshers is to pull out of Honiton.
But the business may survive, as an independent outlet.
First Quench Retailing, which owns the Threshers brand, is selling the High Street off-licence as a going concern.
A spokesman for the company told the Herald: "Local market changes, coupled with the costs associated with running a multiple retail store chain, mean we believe this shop would benefit from local ownership.
You may also want to watch:
"In the event of a business sale, store staff would be transferred to the new owner on similar terms and conditions and the manager redeployed wherever possible.
- 1 Academy community opens doors for young people in its care
- 2 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 3 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 4 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 5 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 6 Axe Valley Pedaller winning on his travels
- 7 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 8 Property of the Week: Nimrods, Axminster
- 9 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 10 Scrutiny over police crime plan to address concerns