Time running out to claim �105,500 Lotto prize
West Dorset winner has until May 24 to cash in their lucky ticket - or the money goes to charity
Time is running out for the holder of a �105,500 winning lottery ticket, bought in West Dorset, to claim their prize.
The mystery owner matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Saturday November 26. The winning Lotto numbers were 13, 16, 25, 26, 36, 46 and the bonus ball was 15.
Now they have until 5.30pm Thursday May 24 to claim their money.
With time running out National Lottery players are being urged to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim the prize in time.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “Time really is running out for the winner of this prize, but we are still hopeful that someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money. We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing Lotto ticket could be hiding. This life-enhancing prize could really help to make dreams become a reality for someone out there.”
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to The National Lottery Good Causes .
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 4 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 10 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph