Tips for finding 'job of your dreams' by Kilmington writer
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the job of your dreams.
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the 'job of your dreams'.
Sasa Jankovic, a freelance journalist, editor and copywriter, has written Applying for a job - the essential guide.
The book is aimed at people looking for work after redundancy, or simply trying for a career change.
Sasa, who also works at Archway Bookshop in Axminster for a few hours a week, said: "It's an easy-to-read yet comprehensive guide covering the entire job-search process from start to finish - whether you are looking for your first job, returning to work after a break or wanting to do something new."
You may also want to watch:
The book covers areas such as job hunting, preparing a CV, going for an interview and returning to work after a break.
* Applying for a job - the essential guide, is published by Need2Know (www.need2knowbooks.co.uk) and will be released on July 1.
- 1 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 2 East Devon showjumper on the Olympic shortlist
- 3 Deadline looms for to claim Brexit support funding
- 4 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 5 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 6 Baker's son who became one of Nelson's naval commanders
- 7 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 8 Afternoon of jazz and cream teas at Coldharbour Farm House
- 9 Moxey takes Gulls to the final
- 10 Virtual work experience programme for young people in region
It is ISBN 9781861440990, and priced at �9.99.