Tips for finding 'job of your dreams' by Kilmington writer
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the job of your dreams.
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the 'job of your dreams'.
Sasa Jankovic, a freelance journalist, editor and copywriter, has written Applying for a job - the essential guide.
The book is aimed at people looking for work after redundancy, or simply trying for a career change.
Sasa, who also works at Archway Bookshop in Axminster for a few hours a week, said: "It's an easy-to-read yet comprehensive guide covering the entire job-search process from start to finish - whether you are looking for your first job, returning to work after a break or wanting to do something new."
The book covers areas such as job hunting, preparing a CV, going for an interview and returning to work after a break.
* Applying for a job - the essential guide, is published by Need2Know (www.need2knowbooks.co.uk) and will be released on July 1.
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 7 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 8 Vanity Fair play to be performed at the Beehive
- 9 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 10 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
It is ISBN 9781861440990, and priced at �9.99.