Tips for finding 'job of your dreams' by Kilmington writer
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the job of your dreams.
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the 'job of your dreams'.
Sasa Jankovic, a freelance journalist, editor and copywriter, has written Applying for a job - the essential guide.
The book is aimed at people looking for work after redundancy, or simply trying for a career change.
Sasa, who also works at Archway Bookshop in Axminster for a few hours a week, said: "It's an easy-to-read yet comprehensive guide covering the entire job-search process from start to finish - whether you are looking for your first job, returning to work after a break or wanting to do something new."
You may also want to watch:
The book covers areas such as job hunting, preparing a CV, going for an interview and returning to work after a break.
* Applying for a job - the essential guide, is published by Need2Know (www.need2knowbooks.co.uk) and will be released on July 1.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 4 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 5 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
- 6 Flying start for the Axminster Tigers
- 7 Benefit cheat 'too disabled to move' filmed shopping in Axminster
- 8 Double aces at Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 9 Honiton Rugby Club recruitment day
- 10 Dark day for Millwey Rise
It is ISBN 9781861440990, and priced at �9.99.