Tips for finding 'job of your dreams' by Kilmington writer
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the job of your dreams.
A KILMINGTON writer is due to release a book on finding the 'job of your dreams'.
Sasa Jankovic, a freelance journalist, editor and copywriter, has written Applying for a job - the essential guide.
The book is aimed at people looking for work after redundancy, or simply trying for a career change.
Sasa, who also works at Archway Bookshop in Axminster for a few hours a week, said: "It's an easy-to-read yet comprehensive guide covering the entire job-search process from start to finish - whether you are looking for your first job, returning to work after a break or wanting to do something new."
You may also want to watch:
The book covers areas such as job hunting, preparing a CV, going for an interview and returning to work after a break.
* Applying for a job - the essential guide, is published by Need2Know (www.need2knowbooks.co.uk) and will be released on July 1.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
It is ISBN 9781861440990, and priced at �9.99.