To driver who killed kitten...
We received a phone call at 8.30pm last Wednesday advising us that our kitten had been knocked over and had, unfortunately, passed away. Firstly, I would like to say a big thanks to the kind neighbours who made this call, from Rosemount Close, Honiton.
We received a 'phone call at 8.30pm last Wednesday advising us that our kitten had been knocked over and had, unfortunately, passed away.
Firstly, I would like to say a big thanks to the kind neighbours who made this call, from Rosemount Close, Honiton.
Secondly, I would like to say this to the big coward who hit our kitten in Rosemount Hill and failed to stop! I cannot understand how you can screech your brakes and then drive off... You obviously know you hit our beautiful black and white kitten. Words cannot describe how angry we are with you.
We are not unrealistic and know accidents happen, and had talked about the busy road behind us before getting Jessie, but it would have been made a little easier had you stopped, looked at her collar and called us.
You may also want to watch:
I do hope you feel hugely guilty - if not for me and my husband, but for our daughter (nearly three years old) and think about how we have had to tell her the news that she will not be able to grow up with her kitten and play anymore.
Mrs L Bennett
- 1 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 4 Landscape firm wins award for work on new housing development
- 5 Closing of the rinks at Axminster Bowls
- 6 Property of the Week: Castle Hill, Seaton
- 7 Artists collaborate with council on next stage of town's art trail
- 8 Festival fishing in Torbay and Lyme Regis
- 9 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 10 Have your say on shape of future town development