Toaster fire at Seaton

PUBLISHED: 10:43 22 August 2016

Axminster fire engine

Axminster fire engine

Archant

Crews from Axminster, Sidmouth and Lyme Regis called to the scene.

Firefighters were called to a property in Queen Street, Seaton, at around 8.30am today (August 22) after a toaster caught alight.

Fire control mobilised appliances from Axminster, Sidmouth and Lyme Regis to attend the incident.

Upon arrival crews confirmed the fire was out, and they carried out an inspection only.

The cause of the fire is accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald