Toaster fire at Seaton

Axminster fire engine

Axminster fire engine - Credit: Archant

Crews from Axminster, Sidmouth and Lyme Regis called to the scene.

Firefighters were called to a property in Queen Street, Seaton, at around 8.30am today (August 22) after a toaster caught alight.

Fire control mobilised appliances from Axminster, Sidmouth and Lyme Regis to attend the incident.

Upon arrival crews confirmed the fire was out, and they carried out an inspection only.

The cause of the fire is accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus