Toddlers crack the clues to find the eggs
- Credit: Archant
All Saints Wise Owls pre-school seeks out the chocolate treats
Toddlers were invited to join in an Easter egg hunt in the gardens of Wise Owls pre-school at All Saints just before Easter.
The children had a great time finding the chocolate treats which were hidden in a variety of places including the tree house, by the pond, in the playhouse and in the flower beds.
A spokesman for the pre-school said the event had proved a big hit with the children.
“Needless to say, after much fun searching, the eggs were found and the chocolate didn’t last long!” she added.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to their normal pre-school sessions on Monday to Thursday, from 9am to 3pm, All Saints Wise Owls runs a parent/carer toddler session each Friday from 9am to 11am. There is no fee but a voluntary contribution of £1 is requested. The children can enjoy a range of activities including messy play, creative activities, construction and the outdoor play area. Children are provided with a fresh fruit and vegetable snack and a drink and parents can enjoy tea and coffee.
All parents/carers and toddlers are invited to an open morning on Friday, May 8, to have a look around, meet other parents/carers and have a chat with staff.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
For further information, please contact 07933 781610 (pre-school hours) or 01297 551276 (out of hours) or email: email@example.com