Toilet doors - explained
Paint job is in hand.
I just felt I needed to answer one of the letters in last week’s Midweek Herald from Mrs J Kempson.
She is thanking us for designating a couple of the cubicles as ladies, which we have done after listening to customer concerns. She goes on to complain that we haven’t painted the doors (as it is Seaton not Sidmouth).
We work very hard to provide an excellent StreetScene in Seaton, and divide our efforts equally between all the towns. The reason the doors have not yet been painted (as when we removed the old signs, the wood underneath was bare, the new signs are smaller) is that we are waiting for the RAL numbers so we can match the colour of the paint. Failing obtaining these from the contractor who refurbished the toilets for us, we are going to repaint the doors in the Seaton Maroon colour.
The job is in hand and we hadn’t neglected it because it was Seaton!!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
East Devon District Council