Top award for Axmouth Parish Clerk
- Credit: Archant
Becki Davey wins her Certificate in Local Council Administration (CiLCA) with distinction
Axmouth Parish Clerk, Becki Davey, has achieved a top qualification.
She has been awarded a distinction in the Certificate in Local Council Administration (CiLCA).
She completed a portfolio of her work and demonstrated skills, knowledge and understanding in core roles in local council administration, law and procedure, finance and management for local councils and community engagement.
Chairman of the council, Ken Steven, said: “Axmouth Parish Council members are delighted that Becki has continued to work hard to extend her skills and congratulate her on her success in passing her CiLCA with distinction.
You may also want to watch:
“She is a great asset to the parish and her ability to steer the council with her expertise and wit is to be highly commended!”
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon