Top customer service award for Honiton Nu-Heat
- Credit: Archant
A Honiton-based supplier of warm water underfloor heating systems is celebrating an award recognising its customer service.
Nu-Heat Underfloor Heating and Renewables claimed a prestigious customer service accolade at the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards, beating off stiff competition from international companies and major brands.
The awards recognise organisations that deliver exceptional customer service and put the customer firmly at the heart of their business.
David Roberts, managing director of Nu-Heat, said: “Everyone at Nu-Heat is delighted to have won the national ICS Customer Feedback Strategy Award, and we are honoured and humbled to be counted among the UK’s highest achieving businesses.
“The award is a recognition of our commitment to delivering excellent customer service, and our efforts to continue to raise standards even higher.
You may also want to watch:
“To be selected as winner over strong entries from global companies and big household names is a reflection of the hard work and dedication of everyone in the business to putting our customers first.”
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre