Town council hell-bent on community centre
Resident urges move to magistrates’ court.
Yet again, I see, on your front page of this week’s issue, the wretched town council’s hell-bent determination on pursuing this ego-trip of a new community centre.
Back last August, in the Knowle’s council chamber, I, and others, gave our frank opinions on this nonsense.
I said then that our people would soon be hurting with loss of jobs and hours of employment, and that the confounded town council should withdraw from the parallel universe on which they seem to reside.
The council’s main purpose is to serve the people they represent who are now hurting.
You may also want to watch:
The New Street premises are quite adequate for a town council but, if needs must, why not move them to the magistrates’ court where they’ll be out of sight and out of mind and with a minimum of cost.
This continuing arrogance being demonstrated by the town council is totally unacceptable and they surely need a swift kick where it hurts to wake them out.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 10 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire