Town council urged to give youth cash to clock
SEATON Town Council has �32,500 that it has decided to bank yearly for youth and community projects. I suggest recent press articles regarding the clock tower effectively highlights the communities desire to ensure this is repaired.
Why not use some of this money? I call on our town council to give this serious consideration.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism