It was with utter disbelief that I read in your paper that Axminster Town Council actually supports the expansion of the Tesco store in Axminster – and if they support it, then they should all resign as they obviously do not care about Axminster or its people!
It was with utter disbelief that I read in your paper that Axminster Town Council actually supports the expansion of the Tesco store in Axminster - and if they support it, then they should all resign as they obviously do not care about Axminster or its people!
It will not be good for the town - they treat Axminster like a tip, with trolleys abandoned for days on end (there is one currently in the stream alongside the store that has been residing there for five days now alongside the litter-strewn bank) as well as litter and broken beer bottles and dogs' mess on their paths.
I would have thought that, with a planning application in process to expand the store, they would at least have temporarily cleaned up their act.
I would like to know how the chamber of commerce feels about the plans, if they care for the future of their businesses and their town?
I feel that democracy has died and with no faith in EDDC to make the right choice the town is doomed!
- 1 New management team in place for the Honiton Hippos
- 2 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 3 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 5 'Not if, it's when': Neil Parish says Boris Johnson should go
- 6 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 7 One arrest after fuel protests on M5 and A38 in Somerset and Devon
- 8 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 9 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 10 50 years since Ugandan Asians were resettled in Honiton