It was with utter disbelief that I read in your paper that Axminster Town Council actually supports the expansion of the Tesco store in Axminster – and if they support it, then they should all resign as they obviously do not care about Axminster or its people!
It was with utter disbelief that I read in your paper that Axminster Town Council actually supports the expansion of the Tesco store in Axminster - and if they support it, then they should all resign as they obviously do not care about Axminster or its people!
It will not be good for the town - they treat Axminster like a tip, with trolleys abandoned for days on end (there is one currently in the stream alongside the store that has been residing there for five days now alongside the litter-strewn bank) as well as litter and broken beer bottles and dogs' mess on their paths.
I would have thought that, with a planning application in process to expand the store, they would at least have temporarily cleaned up their act.
I would like to know how the chamber of commerce feels about the plans, if they care for the future of their businesses and their town?
You may also want to watch:
I feel that democracy has died and with no faith in EDDC to make the right choice the town is doomed!
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 7 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 8 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 9 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 10 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma