It was with utter disbelief that I read in your paper that Axminster Town Council actually supports the expansion of the Tesco store in Axminster – and if they support it, then they should all resign as they obviously do not care about Axminster or its people!
It was with utter disbelief that I read in your paper that Axminster Town Council actually supports the expansion of the Tesco store in Axminster - and if they support it, then they should all resign as they obviously do not care about Axminster or its people!
It will not be good for the town - they treat Axminster like a tip, with trolleys abandoned for days on end (there is one currently in the stream alongside the store that has been residing there for five days now alongside the litter-strewn bank) as well as litter and broken beer bottles and dogs' mess on their paths.
I would have thought that, with a planning application in process to expand the store, they would at least have temporarily cleaned up their act.
I would like to know how the chamber of commerce feels about the plans, if they care for the future of their businesses and their town?
You may also want to watch:
I feel that democracy has died and with no faith in EDDC to make the right choice the town is doomed!
- 1 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 2 Town's extended Aldi store open again for shoppers
- 3 Seaton salutes its green-fingered garden winners
- 4 Have your say on shape of future town development
- 5 Bikers take the limelight at Wiscombe Park
- 6 Drama club rewarded for Christmas show that proved a winner
- 7 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 8 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 9 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 10 Lions defy effects of pandemic and give £17,000 to good causes