Tragic death of Conan Metcalfe-Wood
Axminster man was former popular student at Honiton Community College.
AN Axminster man found dead in the Foxhill area of the town earlier this week has been named locally as father Conan Metcalfe-Wood.
Mr Metcalfe-Wood, who was in his middle 40s, grew up in Honiton, where he attended Honiton Community College.
He was an extremely popular member of the Class of 1981.
With an outgoing, happy-go-lucky personality, he was considered a leader among his peers.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Metcalfe-Wood leaves a long-time partner, Annette, a daughter, Sam, a step-daughter, Danielle, and three brothers, Tim, Jorin and Andy, as well as a loving extended family.
Tributes to Conan can be left below.
- 1 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 2 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 3 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 4 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 5 Families' feedback is great after kids tuck in to food initiative
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 10 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs