Tragic death of Conan Metcalfe-Wood
Axminster man was former popular student at Honiton Community College.
AN Axminster man found dead in the Foxhill area of the town earlier this week has been named locally as father Conan Metcalfe-Wood.
Mr Metcalfe-Wood, who was in his middle 40s, grew up in Honiton, where he attended Honiton Community College.
He was an extremely popular member of the Class of 1981.
With an outgoing, happy-go-lucky personality, he was considered a leader among his peers.
Mr Metcalfe-Wood leaves a long-time partner, Annette, a daughter, Sam, a step-daughter, Danielle, and three brothers, Tim, Jorin and Andy, as well as a loving extended family.
Tributes to Conan can be left below.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire