Tragic death of Conan Metcalfe-Wood
Axminster man was former popular student at Honiton Community College.
AN Axminster man found dead in the Foxhill area of the town earlier this week has been named locally as father Conan Metcalfe-Wood.
Mr Metcalfe-Wood, who was in his middle 40s, grew up in Honiton, where he attended Honiton Community College.
He was an extremely popular member of the Class of 1981.
With an outgoing, happy-go-lucky personality, he was considered a leader among his peers.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Metcalfe-Wood leaves a long-time partner, Annette, a daughter, Sam, a step-daughter, Danielle, and three brothers, Tim, Jorin and Andy, as well as a loving extended family.
Tributes to Conan can be left below.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 3 Gallery applauded for resilience and creativity during 'very tough times'
- 4 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 9 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 10 Steve's Great Hike