Transition Town Honiton to screen inspirational film
Free event sponsored by the Co-operative Bank.
Transition Town Honiton is hosting a screening of an inspirational film about transition towns called In Transition 2.0.
The transition movement aims to encourage local communities to come up with innovative solutions to tackle the impacts of climate change and peak oil.
If you are someone who is interested in environmental and local issues you are invited to go along and watch the film.
There will also be a discussion about the film and refreshments will be available.
You may also want to watch:
The screening is being sponsored by the Co-operative Bank and, therefore, the event is free.
The film will be screened at Honiton Community College at 7.30pm on Wednesday, June 20.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 4 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 5 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 6 Roadmap out of pandemic cheers Charter Day organisers
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Good to see the Chiefs' stars get their Lions' share for coveted tour
- 9 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 10 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
For more information about the screening in Honiton please visit www.transitiontownhoniton.org.uk