Travel chaos as snow returns
Exeter Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
IT is snowing again across East Devon and West Dorset this morning (Monday).
Up to 10 centimetres of the white stuff is predicted to fall in some areas.
In Dorset, forecasters say it could snow for much for the day.
Driving conditions are dangerous in many areas, where fresh snow has fallen on ice.
You may also want to watch:
Exeter International Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
First Bus faces a fourth day of disrupted services. Buses on routes across the district have been suspended since Friday.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Summer has arrived at Honiton Golf Club
- 10 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
Updates to follow. Email your snow reports to firstname.lastname@example.org