Travel chaos as snow returns
Exeter Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
IT is snowing again across East Devon and West Dorset this morning (Monday).
Up to 10 centimetres of the white stuff is predicted to fall in some areas.
In Dorset, forecasters say it could snow for much for the day.
Driving conditions are dangerous in many areas, where fresh snow has fallen on ice.
Exeter International Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
First Bus faces a fourth day of disrupted services. Buses on routes across the district have been suspended since Friday.
- 1 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 2 Upheaval at Honiton Town Council as six members walk out of meeting and resign
- 3 'People are now too smart to fall for Tory culture wars...'
- 4 Sophie sacrifices waist-length hair for charity
- 5 Property of the Week: Thorn Cottage, Stockland
- 6 Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- 7 Chris reminisces on his earliest memories from the 1980s
- 8 Missing 21 year old from Honiton FOUND
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Looking back on local football in the Devon & Exeter League
Updates to follow. Email your snow reports to firstname.lastname@example.org