Travel chaos as snow returns
Exeter Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
IT is snowing again across East Devon and West Dorset this morning (Monday).
Up to 10 centimetres of the white stuff is predicted to fall in some areas.
In Dorset, forecasters say it could snow for much for the day.
Driving conditions are dangerous in many areas, where fresh snow has fallen on ice.
You may also want to watch:
Exeter International Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
First Bus faces a fourth day of disrupted services. Buses on routes across the district have been suspended since Friday.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
Updates to follow. Email your snow reports to email@example.com