Travel chaos as snow returns
Exeter Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
IT is snowing again across East Devon and West Dorset this morning (Monday).
Up to 10 centimetres of the white stuff is predicted to fall in some areas.
In Dorset, forecasters say it could snow for much for the day.
Driving conditions are dangerous in many areas, where fresh snow has fallen on ice.
You may also want to watch:
Exeter International Airport is closed and South West Trains is running an amended service.
First Bus faces a fourth day of disrupted services. Buses on routes across the district have been suspended since Friday.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 4 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 5 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 6 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 7 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 8 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 9 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers
- 10 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up
Updates to follow. Email your snow reports to firstname.lastname@example.org