Trevor to unveil Honiton Players’ next drama
Director found after appeal in the Midweek Herald - now Honiton Players need to find a venue for their next production.
TREVOR Patch will be the director of Honiton Players’ next production - a comedy.
Mr Patch stepped forward after reading an appeal for a director in the Midweek Herald.
He will discuss his chosen play during a meeting in the crypt at St Paul;s Church next week.
Anybody interested in taking part in the play is invited to attend.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting will be held at 7.15pm on Monday.
Honiton Players are also seeking a suitable venue to stage the comedy.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 8 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 9 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 10 Honiton bowlers move indoors with success