Tribute to gentle giant Lux
Father-of-two Andrew Luckham, known as Lux, named as motorcyclist killed following collision on A35.
The partner of a motorcyclist killed following a two-vehicle collision on the A35 has described him as “a gentle giant with a heart of gold”.
Sharon Jones says she is devastated, but consoled by the fact that the 48-year-old died doing something that was his lifelong joy - riding his motorbike.
Lux, who was from Cullompton, died at the scene of the crash, which happened on Sunday morning near Offwell.
In a statement, issued by police, Sharon said: “Lux lived a full life and was taken tragically from us.
You may also want to watch:
“He leaves behind a devastated partner, two beloved sons and a heartbroken mum, sister and niece.
“He was a gentle giant with a heart of gold, a friend to all and loved by all those whose lives he touched.”
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis