Tributes to Zoey Danielle Spiller
Much loved and loving daughter, granddaughter and sister.
TRIBUTES have been paid to 18-year-old Zoey Danielle Spiller, who was tragically killed in a road traffic collision near Monkton on Wednesday morning.
Zoey was a much loved and loving daughter, granddaughter and sister.
She was a highly valued member of staff at Royal Oak Farm, Cotleigh, where she was thought of as one of the family.
Her friends’ parents have paid tribute to a young woman who “had a winning smile which brightened everyone’s day”.
You may also want to watch:
Lollie said: “Zoey was in my daughter’s year at school.
“I know from reading all of the comments on Facebook that Zoey was much loved and highly respected, and will be sorely missed by everyone who knew her.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 3 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 4 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 5 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 10 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
“Zoey had a winning smile which brightened everyone’s day.
“On behalf of Nemo and I, R.I.P Zoey. May your star shine long and bright.”
“You may have gone, but the good memories and amazing times, both I and everyone else spent with you, will last forever.” Ross.
Leave your tribute to Zoe below.