Tributes to Zoey Danielle Spiller
Much loved and loving daughter, granddaughter and sister.
TRIBUTES have been paid to 18-year-old Zoey Danielle Spiller, who was tragically killed in a road traffic collision near Monkton on Wednesday morning.
Zoey was a much loved and loving daughter, granddaughter and sister.
She was a highly valued member of staff at Royal Oak Farm, Cotleigh, where she was thought of as one of the family.
Her friends’ parents have paid tribute to a young woman who “had a winning smile which brightened everyone’s day”.
You may also want to watch:
Lollie said: “Zoey was in my daughter’s year at school.
“I know from reading all of the comments on Facebook that Zoey was much loved and highly respected, and will be sorely missed by everyone who knew her.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 3 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 4 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 5 William conquers 200 books
- 6 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 7 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 8 Heatwave stops play at Axminster Bowls
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
“Zoey had a winning smile which brightened everyone’s day.
“On behalf of Nemo and I, R.I.P Zoey. May your star shine long and bright.”
“You may have gone, but the good memories and amazing times, both I and everyone else spent with you, will last forever.” Ross.
Leave your tribute to Zoe below.