Tributes to Zoey Danielle Spiller
Much loved and loving daughter, granddaughter and sister.
TRIBUTES have been paid to 18-year-old Zoey Danielle Spiller, who was tragically killed in a road traffic collision near Monkton on Wednesday morning.
Zoey was a much loved and loving daughter, granddaughter and sister.
She was a highly valued member of staff at Royal Oak Farm, Cotleigh, where she was thought of as one of the family.
Her friends’ parents have paid tribute to a young woman who “had a winning smile which brightened everyone’s day”.
You may also want to watch:
Lollie said: “Zoey was in my daughter’s year at school.
“I know from reading all of the comments on Facebook that Zoey was much loved and highly respected, and will be sorely missed by everyone who knew her.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 8 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 10 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
“Zoey had a winning smile which brightened everyone’s day.
“On behalf of Nemo and I, R.I.P Zoey. May your star shine long and bright.”
“You may have gone, but the good memories and amazing times, both I and everyone else spent with you, will last forever.” Ross.
Leave your tribute to Zoe below.